Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Carnival!

Happy Carnival to everyone here in Trinidad and Tobago. I know some of you are today collecting costumes for jumping up on the streets and on the Savannah stage next Monday and Tuesday; some are buying their outfits for tonight's Fantastic Friday Competitions and so on and so on....

For those of you celebrating your birthday during the Carnival Season here is a colourful card that represents the beauty and splendour of Trinidad's carnival......This little gem was a special request!




Some of the products I used for the card were Tim Holtz's distress inks- mustard seed and spiced marmalade.... I really love the spiced marmalade colour and name...... My favourite things Jumbo abstract art stamps,  Jolee's Dimensonal Carnival stickers,  Simon says stamps-Stitched slopes and Hills Dies- love these also. I added a few rhinestones oh and I almost forgot the feathers- that stamp is a 'hot off the press' item which I inked in hot pink, purple and green...


Hope you loved my little card...Have a happy and safe carnival from red apple 39.


See you soon and dont forget to leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment