Thursday, January 29, 2015

'Sticker Me Simple' Birthday Cards

Hi there just thought I would share with you over the next month, some lovely cards designed with stickers in mind. When I first started making cards I used a lot of stickers from A Cherry on Top, Scrapbook.com, Scrapbooking Warehouse, Stickers Galore and Joann's

I still use them in my designs but not as much as before.  I use die-cuts and stamping techniques.

Over the next month I will show you different cards made with stickers, die-cuts and other media. Some will be birthday themed, baby themed etc.....

The first card is entitled ' Birthday night out'


I used some very funky 'drink' themed stickers also added the words night out. I then stamped the word 'Birthday' with stamps from Hot of the Press 'Heartfelt Greetings'.

The fuchsia card stock is from the 'Penny Black Fuchsia fantasy mix and match' collection embossed with  'Do crafts Quilting x cut embossing folder'. I then added some doodlebug twine for additional effect.

There you have it folks...see you soon!


Redapple 39




No comments:

Post a Comment